Sorry, nothing in cart.
Source: All Recipes
This Strawberry Spinach Salad is the perfect side dish for a family dinner, or a great lunch! It is easy to make, delicious, and a crowd pleaser. This recipe is perfect to bring to a potluck or a family reunion. It also makes a great addition to a BBQ on the back deck or just a summer lunch.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 10 ounces fresh spinach – rinsed,